Thursday, July 23, 2009

On line applications and tools

I had a look through Google Docs and Zoho - could see innumerable possibilities and uses for accessing these applications. And being free is always an added bonus.
I'll probably have another, closer look when I have some spare time (probably at home).
As we are only a small library, I can't see that they would be particularly useful to us, However, maybe ...

I also had a quick look through Zamzar and Slideshare (but couldn't access Thumbstacks site - received the "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage").

I explored the Slideshare video - lots and lots of possibilities there (but all for personal use rather than work related! Hmmmm will have to think about that one ...)

I will have to try creating my own document sometime in the future, when I have more time maybe ...

Yet another interesting and informative week.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you enjoyed to week. I look forward to seeing your google doc.

    Ellen (PLS)

    ReplyDelete